Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Desperate Prayer for Desperate Need

At the risk of abusing my blog pulpit, I ask that you pray on our behalf. We have a home in Ohio that we have been unable to sell for a year. We rented it out in the meantime with the hopes that the tenant would buy it by February. This is likely not going to happen. Therefore, this places us in a dire financial position. We understand this to be by God's providence, but the means of relief may very well be the prayers of God's people.

Please pray that God provide a buyer for the home very soon. If God can direct the heart of Pharaoh He can certainly guide a realtor and/or buyer.

Please pray that God grant unusual faith and patience. This is a profound ministry distraction to us. And I am an impulsive worrier which does not reflect well on our Good and Sovereign Lord. I fear denying God's power more than the bank.

Thank you for your prayers. I will keep you posted on how God uses them for His glory.

5 comments:

Stephen Morse said...

Will keep you in our prayers. God's will be done!
In Christ, my Rock
Soli deo gloria!
Stephen Morse

B.J. Maxwell said...

Thank you, my brother. All grace to you.

Ray Van Neste said...

We will be praying!

Ray Van Neste said...

any news?

B.J. Maxwell said...

Sorry, Ray, I didn't see this post until now. We have listed the house with a realtor. The woman renting the house will move out at the end of Feb. So we are praying God sends a buyer before then or provides a way to pay the mortgage should he tarry. Thanks so much for asking!