Tuesday, March 07, 2006

New Eliff Details

You deserve another reminder about Jim Eliff's visit to FBC-Athens, OH. He was scheduled for a February conference, but his gallbladder didn't want to come. Ergo, he arranged a meeting with one Mr. Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. Now sans gallbladder Jim comes April 7-9 with more intestinal fortitude. On Friday, April 7th, there will be a free pastors' luncheon that includes an address on unregenerate church membership followed by Q & A. Pastor Steve Burchett asks that any pastor(s) planning to attend register to ensure enough vittles.

Jim will preach Friday evening at a public service. On Saturday morning he will present a biographical sketch of George Muller and preach again Saturday night. He will then preach FBC's corporate worship service on Sunday morning. There are also some other informal opportunities to interact with Jim more personally.

The whole weekend is FREE and well worth your trip for pastors and their congregants. You single guys in Louisville should definitely plan a road trip (but don't take a wife from the daughters of OU). Pastor Steve can help you arrange accommodations (stevenburchett@verizon.net).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love George Muller!
His stuff has impacted me in such a deep way, I don’t think I even understand it. I have read most of his books and have been so encouraged by his personal walk with Jesus. He was something special.

I am a musician and GM has inspired many of my songs. I would be honored if you would check out my music on my site. All my music is free for download. Anyway, I just thought that I’d share.

Thanks,
-Sean
________________________
www.SeanDietrich.com
“All my music is free for download.”